• Yes! Yes! Kill him!

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I like him, back off!

Votes: 82 82.8%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
a rkester says what?
18,436 Posts
Well, as much as I hate him, he is part of the characters and balances things out. If they would just use him less in the show or possibly tone him down he might be tolerable.

But I wuldnt kill him.

·
has gone his way...
4,421 Posts
He fits portray's the character very well...

Now after two years they are starting to "use" his arogancy to their advantage..
(Ake the POD episode)... "What would it mean if YOU (rodney) were lost in there..."

He is not that bad... he does need a swift kick in the arse everyonce and a while... but in general... nah he's fine...

·
Well aren't you
7,594 Posts
I don't hate him. At times I dislike his arrogance and whinyness.

OTOH, he's one of the premier experts on Atlantis, while a bit cowardly, will stick up for the rest of the team, and down deep a good guy.

·
Don't stop believin'
19,939 Posts
I loathed him on SG-1, but now that it's clear he's annoying to everyone, not just Samantha Carter, then I kinda like Rodney.

I might have said "yeah, kill him!" if you had asked about SG-1, but shipping him off to Atlantis -- so much better. :D

Jan

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WinBear said:
Um, Steve, 18% is only 5 voters.
I was fudging my numbers. I thought I was being pretty obvious about it.

Next time I see you, beware of the baseball bat flying towards your dome ;)

edited to add: I can see the confusion since 18% would add up to a 100 though. I just threw out that number because it was higher than the against total at the time I posted.

Of course, I still want to beat you good. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.