TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several of my season passes not getting recorded. The To Do list doesn't show future episodes to record. These are new season shows, which I have the season passes set as first run. The only way I found to fix the issue was to delete them and set the season pass up again.

This is very annoying because I have over 30 season passes and don't always notice in time that they haven't been recorded. I missed the first 6 episodes of one of my shows due to this issue before catching it. Thank goodness most networks let you view pass season episodes online.

So why is my Series 3 Tivo doing this?

· Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The whole point of doing a Season Pass, is so my shows would be recorded and I don't have to worry about missing them. But apparently now I have to worry about them and make sure I know when my shows will be aired and should be recorded.

· Just the facts ma'am
11,182 Posts
The whole point of doing a Season Pass, is so my shows would be recorded and I don't have to worry about missing them. But apparently now I have to worry about them and make sure I know when my shows will be aired and should be recorded.

· Registered
90 Posts
I've leased a series of Comcast DVRs since my AT&T and Toshiba Tivos died. I'm on my 4th Comcast, all of them have had the same problem. Comcast can't find a proper solution. Restarting the DVR sometimes gets things working again for a while. (I posted details in the basically moribund Comcast DVR forum.)

I doubt your Series 3 and my Comcast DVRs are having the same underlying issue. I posted this mostly to say I feel your pain. A DVR that misses recordings is worse than no DVR at all.

· Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This starting happening again to some of my other shows now. This issue is really starting to piss me off! If I have to keep track of all my shows, I might as well manually record them. Tivo please fix this issue!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.