TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Hanspree 13.3 tablet running 4.2.2 OS, Stream firmware version 20.4.7.stream-01-6. Tivo App 3.0. (I can't run the latest app because it thinks I've hacked the OS - which is untrue).

It had been working fine for over a year.

I attempted to re-setup the app after it stopped working a few days ago. On step 3 it fails with "Linking the Streaming device". Following the error is the following message: "Tivo stream setup your DVR and Tivo Stream are listed on different tivo accounts. They must be on the same account to stream."

I've also got an iPad connecting to the Stream and it works fine.

I've initiated a Force Service Call from the internal web server of the stream (<ip>:49152/sysinfo) and restarted the Stream. The iPad works fine, but the Hanspree fails.

I suspect something was updated in the latest Stream build that disabled the 3.0 app from functioning. And, the error message is incorrect.

I've also re-installed the 3.0 app and even tried to install the latest version. All failed - with the latest app failing, again, because it thinks my tablet has been hacked.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for asking, great question!

I am at 20.5.6.RC21-USA-6-846.
Thanks for all of the hard work getting to this point!

Can you clarify which device has the 20.5.6 version number?
Form me:
Stream is at 20.4.7
Romio is 20.5.6.

I've executed the Force Service Call a few times and have re-booted via software and pulling the power multiple times. Thus far nothing is working.

Does an image upgrade require requesting it from Tivo Support?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.