TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently installed Tivoweb 1.9.4 which seems to be working ok. However, I believed one of the major benefits of Tivoweb was its ability to set recordings. Do I need Tivoweb 2 or plus in order to be able to do this? :confused:
 

·
Shrubber
Joined
·
385 Posts
SJC said:
I have recently installed Tivoweb 1.9.4 which seems to be working ok. However, I believed one of the major benefits of Tivoweb was its ability to set recordings. Do I need Tivoweb 2 or plus in order to be able to do this? :confused:
Nope

Click on Search > The title key word > type something like Eastenders, Search

Then click on the episode title for the channel you want to watch it on e.g. BBC1LDN and then at the bottom of the page under the 'Actions' section you can select record, Season Pass etc

Neil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aha...so yes the record option is there as you said! :D

I'll have a look around and have a go with the manual record module.

Thanks for your replies.

PS

Still with Tivoweb, can it bring up the program guide?
 

·
Shrubber
Joined
·
385 Posts
SJC said:
Still with Tivoweb, can it bring up the program guide?
Sort of...

User Interface > Channel Guide >All> Click on the channel, > View Upcoming listings

Then choose your day...........

Neil
 

·
Gotta Loooove Tivo!
Joined
·
117 Posts
personally I think "HiGuide" is one of the most useful TivoWeb modules around - check it out.

Far better than "Grid" IMHO
 

·
TiVoTiVoTiVoTiVoTiVo
Joined
·
331 Posts
The Obo said:
personally I think "HiGuide" is one of the most useful TivoWeb modules around - check it out.

Far better than "Grid" IMHO
Couldn't agree more, it can be a bit slow to load, but is definitely my preferred one of the two.

Ian
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top