TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am Spartacus!
28,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after a long hiatus, this week is a New LOST episode at 9pm. Of course to start the new mini season, they have a recap of what has happened so far on at 8pm.
I am a big LOST fan and it is #1 on SP list.
Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Will Jack and Kate get it on? Will Kate and Sawyer get it on? Will Rambino, um, I mean Ana Lucia wander off into the jungle and not be missed by anyone? Will Charlie mix his peanut butter with Rose's Chocolate? :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's been 6 weeks since a new episode of Lost aired and Wednesday's show will only be the 10th new show of the season!

Anyone else remember a time when series ran for 33 weeks from Sept. straight through April, all new episodes - and no reruns until the summer. I think this practice ended around 1970. God am I old.

·
Registered
12,792 Posts
UBUBUB said:
It's been 6 weeks since a new episode of Lost aired and Wednesday's show will only be the 10th new show of the season!

Anyone else remember a time when series ran for 33 weeks from Sept. straight through April, all new episodes - and no reruns until the summer. I think this practice ended around 1970. God am I old.
33 episode season? I'm not that old but even I can't name any modern show (ie: not B&W) that was THAT long. Sure, some sitcoms I'm familiar with went maybe 26 episodes a season... but 33?

If it did end in 1970 or so that's over 30 years ago. Move on. Times have changed, the business model has changed... long ago. Like 20+ years ago.

Again - move on. We even have this new thing called "cable TV" now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
NoThru22 said:
Why are they advertising this as a 2 hour show? Even *that's* a stretch for low down network lies.
It's been so long since we seen a new episode of lost that ABC feels it's necessary to show an episode of recaps to catch us up again...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.