TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
I'm having the same problem as the OP, except that I also cannot telnet in. I see the OP fixed his problems by checking the startup files, but I don't know where I would look, let alone what I would do if I found it.

This is a newly Zippered Hughes DVR40, about a year ago I zipper my other DVR40 without problems and I think I did everything the same way so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

· Registered
17 Posts
Orthogon said:
I'm having the same problem as the OP, except that I also cannot telnet in. I see the OP fixed his problems by checking the startup files, but I don't know where I would look, let alone what I would do if I found it.

This is a newly Zippered Hughes DVR40, about a year ago I zipper my other DVR40 without problems and I think I did everything the same way so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
Just in case someone down the line has the same problem, I got everything working by starting over on the Zipper process. I made a new zipper CD with the most recent files and rezzippering the hard drive. Everything worked fine after that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.