I've been a TiVo user since back when I got my first Sony box, but have finally cut the cord and would like to re-home my boxes. Each was used with Xfinity cable cards, comes with Lifetime service that I will help transfer to you, and each has the appropriate cables and a remote. All have been reset and all my cool shows deleted. More details:

TiVo Bolt 1TB - $175
Very lightly used - nice and shiny. Still has a multistream cable card installed. Includes voice remote.

TiVo Roamio Pro 3TB - $220
The workhorse of our system. Used as the hub to stream shows to the other devices.

TiVo Premiere 320GB - $75
Used to have an external drive attached, but drives fail, don't they? A wireless network adapter (without cable) is included here, but do yourself a favor and use Ethernet. Included remote works, but I'll see if I can find a better one somewhere around before shipping. I'll even look harder if you don't beat me up on the price.

Please add $20 shipping to each. Glad to combine if you buy more. I'll take PayPal, Square, Venmo, Apple Pay, or whatever. Well, maybe not whatever.

Overall, I loved my TiVo days (especially pre-preroll), and want these to get to a good home. Getting the last nickel out of these isn't the top priority, so if I'm out of line on pricing, make me an offer.

Light Product Black Font Technology
Product Font Technology Screenshot Electronic device
Black Font Material property Bumper Electronic device