TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new tivo and am waiting for it to arrive. This will be my second Tivo Unit in the house and I was wondering if anyone knows how the activation of a second tivo on an account goes. Basically I have the following questions.

1) Since I just paid my subscription last week on the current Tivo will I only need to pay the 6.95 for the second box or will I have to pay a month at the price for both tivo's?

2) If it is just for the second tivo will my billing date be different for each one or will they just prorate the cost of the second one for this month?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mick66 said:
Each Tivo, no matter how many you have, will be billed monthly on about the same day of the month as it's initial activation.
Thanks that is what I wanted to know. I knew how much the monthly fee would be but was not sure if they would combine the two together on the monthly bill or do them separately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.