TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TiVo Evangelist
83 Posts
1. Season Passes should be channel specific (to callsign) whereas Wishlists will pick up from any channel. Are you sure that you don't have a wishlist set up somewhere that is picking these up?

2. There is always the Recording History to help you figure out why something didn't record. That is to be found at the very top of the To-Do list - select on Recording History and scroll through. Selecting a particular show to see why it failed to record.

·
TiVo Evangelist
83 Posts
Andikins said:
Am still a bit confused about my second problem. I looked back at my recording history (thanks for pointing that out David) and the things I specifically remember as having failed to record weren't on it - not even as having not recorded. They were all over the same 24 period so maybe something went wrong with my TIVO (they are shown in the listings if I scroll back and I definitely have season passes for them).
You spoke of Match of the Day - it isn't that MOTD is aired on both BBC1 and BBC2 and you needed a second season pass is it?

The alternative is that the season pass ended up with some orphan episodes that didn't share the same series number that you set up the season pass on (guida data issues).

I can't think of anything else to explain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.