TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Today suddenly my HR10-250 Tivo stopped recording , when I looked at the to do list it seems like nothing is scheduled to record and all the shows on the history have a note that that will not record since someone change the recording options.

When I tried to enter a new season pass and I do a search by title I cannot see any of the titles seems like the season pass manager lost it's tv guide sync. I do see a tv guide when I hit the guide button.

One suspicion I have is that there was a maintenance install this morning on my machine and it might have messed up the whole thing.

I tried all the basic staff like restart, power cycle, re-entry of season passes. Nothing helped.

Directv suggest to do a full reset that will erase all of my information, before I plan to do that I would appreciate you help.

Please help (before my wife kills me.... ;) ) I have about 80 season passes ....

Thanks,

Yuval.

·
TiVoted TiVo User
1,989 Posts
ybachar said:
Hi,

Looks like from some reason it took very long for the season pass to sync up with the guide (over 24 hours) but it's working now.

Thanks,

Yuval. :)
The reason it took 24 hours is that the new guide data has to be indexed. There is a bug where the DirecTiVo loses sync with the guide data stream. A simple restart will fix the problem but it will take up to 24 hours for the new guide data to be indexed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.