TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The One and Only
1,243 Posts
These eps were significantly better than last week's. It was kind of weird though that they waited until the third ep to reintroduce Eliot's boyfriend.

·
Smelly Pirate Hooker
1,161 Posts
I liked the second episode tonight better than the first, but they were both great and better than last weeks. The show's producers have said since they have such a small and loyal following, the jokes would start getting really out there and they weren't kidding! That being said, there will be a lot of misses along with the hits. I still look forward to the rest of the season!

·
Well aren't you
6,950 Posts
Rangers4me said:
It was kind of weird though that they waited until the third ep to reintroduce Eliot's boyfriend.
Yeah I rewatched the last two episodes of the last season since it's been so long between and was like oh yeah, she had a boyfriend right? Wonder what his deal was. Oh well.

So J.D. and Elliot are going to be living together. So I give them 4-5 episodes before they sleep together again? ;)

Elliot walking in on Bob at the free clinic and his only response was 'Crap.' actually made me laugh out loud, very loud.

Another two good episodes in my opinion. I thought the ninja surgeons scene went a bit long but the 'betrayal high five' was phenominal. I can't believe they've kept the high five joke going for so long but each time they use it, it's got new life. :up:

I thought it was unrealistic of Carla to expect Turk to take her advice on the surgery. Sure, she's his wife, but she's not a surgeon. If she said using a salmon instead of a scalpel would be better, would she get mad if he didn't take her advice? Stupid.

·
Series 3
32,167 Posts
"Jordan Godzilla Sullivan!"

Oh and is it wrong of me to think that Elliot looked hot on the bicycle with that outfit? :eek:

·
Banned
76 Posts
Very depressing hour of TV last night for sure.

Here in Houston the episodes were pre-empted for some "save the children" type show.

Anyone in Houston know when they'll show these scrub episodes?

·
Excellent.
22,808 Posts
Skipping this thread for now, though I wish I could participate, because my local affiliate wisely decided to spare me the hilarity of Scrubs in favor of a depressing fundraising special on cleft palettes. Yes, they pre-empted the whole hour. Sure, it is a worthy topic, no argument at all, but still -- pinheads. (They helpfully aired Scrubs at 3:30AM, so I haven't watched yet.)

·
The Jerkstore called
1,800 Posts
cmontyburns said:
Skipping this thread for now, though I wish I could participate, because my local affiliate wisely decided to spare me the hilarity of Scrubs in favor of a depressing fundraising special on cleft palettes. Yes, they pre-empted the whole hour. Sure, it is a worthy topic, no argument at all, but still -- pinheads. (They helpfully aired Scrubs at 3:30AM, so I haven't watched yet.)
Yes, very annoying indeed. My Tivo did not pickup the 3:30am showings either. Any new updates on a replay of these eps would be greatly appreciated. :up:

·
tciddAweDehT
5,891 Posts
(paraphrased)

Carla (in her head): Women share a connection more powerful than any man could imagine.

J.D. (in his head) (to Turk): Dude, I know you can't look cause Carla's here, but the chick behind you is totally hot!

Turk (In his head) (to J.D.): I know! I'm totally checking her out in the reflection in my spoon right now.

·
TV-holic, improving
2,278 Posts
I want to publicly apologize for ever claiming Emily's Reasons Why Not was funnier than Scrubs the other day in the thread that shall not be named anymore. I was overwhelmed by the Brazilian Jujitsu scene and pleadplead temporary insanity :)

These 2 eps were hilarious!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts