TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Certified Neurotic
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like "Breaking Bonaduce" without the steroids, but while Scott Baio is easy to goof on, I've enjoyed all his TV shows/movies with the exception of Joannie Loves Chachi.

The Season Pass remains.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Like the show so far. Scott has aged much better than Erin. I knew he had dated Heather Locklear and Pamela Anderson, but did not know about all of the others.

·
tcf junior member
5,127 Posts
My guess is that he already cheated on this current girl he is going out with and will have to confess it to her and she will dump him.

Plus his Entourage is in no way as cool as Vinnie Chase (did like that he hung around with the Wonder Years guy).

·
Huggy Bear
9,858 Posts
I don't know if it is better or worse that I accidently watched this because I was watching the World Series of Pop Culture and this came after it.

I liked it but have to record, as there are way to many commercials and coming up next...

·
USS TiVo NCC-1780
471 Posts
Well one left and I must say I think it was a pretty well done show...very entertaining.

And let me say Johnny V is living his life thru Scott Baio. Good riddance to him...

·
Banned
21,195 Posts
crazywater said:
Well one left and I must say I think it was a pretty well done show...very entertaining.

And let me say Johnny V is living his life thru Scott Baio. Good riddance to him...
Gotta completely agree with that. Johnny V is a middle age dick living vicariously through Scott who need to drop him like a bad habit. Let's hope he continues to keep away from him.

I'm betting that at the end Baio proposes to his girlfriend.

·
Garden obsessed
15,285 Posts
Johnny V is desperate and will likely turn into a stalker IMO. He's a sad little man with zero life of his own- a true parasite.

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.