TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Auteur
44,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm frakin' stoked!

Can't wait. I rewatched SG-1's season ender last night. God I hope they pull outta the tailspin.

Rewatching the Atlantis finalé tonight. I recall a few groans about it. But it's still a good show.

And of course, I'll be rewatching the BSG finalé off my shiny new DVD set thanks to a certain candy-monikered member! I really can't wait to find out how the impending fight with the Pegasus shakes out.

· Registered
81 Posts
I can't wait either, I had no idea when I was watching the fist half of the season that SCI-FI split up their seasons like that, very glad that they are back now. I will not be home to watch it live but have doublechecked the TIVO and it is ready to go, also have a friend that will be recording it as well in case mine fails for some reason. He has a DVD burner TIVO as well so I am about as good to go as you can get. Did I say I can't wait?!?!?!

Mitch

· Registered
1,782 Posts
I'm rewatching all of Atlantis right now. I'm up to 1x11, so I figure I will leave tomorrow's new episode on the Tivo until I'm caught up.

Now that I watched all 8 1/2 seasons of SG-1, Atlantis is much more enjoyable.

· Registered
2,476 Posts
I've watched the first 6 new episodes of Atlantis via Bittorrent. I'm just not patient and there was so little new stuff on over the holidays.

Luckily, SG-1 wasn't also available so I'll still have something to record on Friday nights.

· TV-holic, improving
1,824 Posts
Does anyone here know how hard you have to hit yourself over the head to pass out for just 24 hours?

I uh... need to know for something totally unrelated to being impatient and not being able to wait anymore and see what happens on BSG & Stargate. Honestly.

· Auteur
44,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jschuur said:
Does anyone here know how hard you have to hit yourself over the head to pass out for just 24 hours?

I uh... need to know for something totally unrelated to being impatient and not being able to wait anymore and see what happens on BSG & Stargate. Honestly.
I find a fifth of Jack Daniels will do the trick.

· Well aren't you
7,594 Posts
like I said I might be a little ahead on SG-A thanks to our friends from the North. So SG-1 and BSG have me buzzing. Can't wait for a good night of television. Jenn even watched the marathon they had on Monday so she's all caught up. :D :up:

· West Coast citizen!
23,312 Posts
I'm *really* excited about BSG season 2.5 starting tonight. I re-watched Pegasus the other day and it reminded me of every reason I have for loving this show.

Only another 12 and a half hours until Admiral Ro strikes again!

· Number crunchin'
31,508 Posts
Woooooo hooooooo!!!

I guess I can finally stop watching reruns of Law and Order shows to fill the time.

· Registered
654 Posts
There is a new Doctor Who? That is awesome. I will have to keep my eyes open for that.

I am very excited for the other half of season 2 of BSG.

My prediction is that there is no big battle between the battlestars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.