TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Get the ketchup.
19,354 Posts
You can set it to "Keep Until I Delete".

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kablemodem said:
You can set it to "Keep Until I Delete".
Thanks. What I'd like to do is keep that setting for all recordings, without having to select it each time. Wondering if there's any way to accomplish that...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
opus472 said:
Thanks. What I'd like to do is keep that setting for all recordings, without having to select it each time. Wondering if there's any way to accomplish that...
You can do that for Season Passes, and I would think that would be the majority of recordings.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I'd like to do is keep that setting for all recordings, without having to select it each time. Wondering if there's any way to accomplish that...
jrm01 said:
You can do that for Season Passes, and I would think that would be the majority of recordings.
Most of my recordings are movies, very few season passes. I don't want anything deleted automatically, so it just adds another step for each recording...

·
Registered
8 Posts
opus472 said:
Most of my recordings are movies, very few season passes. I don't want anything deleted automatically, so it just adds another step for each recording...
You do know that it won't delete anything unless it's out of space right?

·
HD where available
271 Posts
When you want to record a program, select
- Season Pass & other options
-- Go to 'Options' next to 'Record this episode' and hit Select
--- Change 'Keep Until:'

I do not believe there is a 'default' option for Keep Until in the current software.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ninaf said:
You do know that it won't delete anything unless it's out of space right?
Yup. Though on some other DVRs I've had, when weird stuff happened (corrupted software download or whatever), the recordings marked Save generally were still there even when other recordings somehow got deleted...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts