TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised no one's posting episode threads....I liked this one...probably the best yet. We finally see some interaction between Earl and Cooley developing a story line. And the relationship between Grace and her brother was also moved a bit. And I knew Grace wouldn't go through the purple door....not this week anyhow.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
We liked the first episode, kind of liked the second episode, and gave up after the third. I really wanted to like it, but we just couldn't get into it. I wonder if the lack of a thread is an indication of other folks having the same reaction?

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm hoping folks will give it a chance...stick with it...because I see it slowly developing.

·
wait.. I did what?
15,338 Posts
I'm sticking with it, I love the damaged heroine approach, and I've enjoyed Holly Hunter.
of the summer series, I rank it below Mad Men, but just above Damages.

I think when Saving Grace and Damages are done I'll look back and find I enjoyed the whole picture in Damages, but will have enjoyed each episode of Grace more individually.

Diane

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I like this show but I'm a sucker for shows with religious themes in every day life. I like Joan of Arcadia a lot too. I tried to pick this one up and Damages this summer but I still haven't watched the second Damages show yet.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm catching this series the second time around, and I'm really liking it. It's one of the few shows that I watch the day it's recorded.

I also liked Joan of Arcadia, if that means anything. I love the interaction between Grace and the various people in her life, and I'm looking forward to the development of the Bokeem Woodbine character.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.