TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made a suggestion to TiVo to allow us to save YOUTUBE Searches.

Sometimes I like to search YouTube for certain movies or shows. Currently, there is no way on TiVo to save those searches. Every time I want to search, I need to retype it in the search box and select 'View on YouTube'.
I would like a way to save those searches so that I could go into them in the future and go directly to YouTube with the pre-entered text.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I have made a suggestion to TiVo to allow us to save YOUTUBE Searches.

Sometimes I like to search YouTube for certain movies or shows. Currently, there is no way on TiVo to save those searches. Every time I want to search, I need to retype it in the search box and select 'View on YouTube'.
I would like a way to save those searches so that I could go into them in the future and go directly to YouTube with the pre-entered text.
mine are saved in the youtube app on the tivo, but you need to have a youtube account and login in to the youtube app on tivo with your youtube account info

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine are saved in the youtube app on the tivo, but you need to have a youtube account and login in to the youtube app on tivo with your youtube account info
I have my YouTube app linked to my account. I only see previous searches on the YouTube search screen when I type in the right starting letters of a search. Is there someplace where you can save all your searches and go through them? That would be a big help.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I have my YouTube app linked to my account. I only see previous searches on the YouTube search screen when I type in the right starting letters of a search. Is there someplace where you can save all your searches and go through them? That would be a big help.
it only shows a few most likely the last ones searched, but mine works works like yours which is a whole lot better then nothing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.