TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else watch this?? I thought it was a great behind the scenes look at the show. It brought back alot of fond memories and had me cracking up at some of the old skits. I was wondering why Bill Murray didn't participate in any of the interviews. The story about how he joined the show was pretty interesting.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was on NBC and I'm pretty sure it was Tuesday 8/28 7pm-9pm Central

·
Fat, Dumb and Happy
4,354 Posts
I didn't think about it at the time, but now that you mention it, it is odd that Bill Murray wasn't interviewed. Maybe he was dealing with his Golf Cart DUI in Europe.

Pretty interesting to see. Lots of skits I had forgotten about.

I didn't know the actual history of the Blue's Brothers. I remember seeing them on TV and the movie, but didn't realize how they came about. Great stuff.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,969 Posts
Yeah, we caught most of this, too, and it was great. There was one skit with Belushi as the Samurai eye doctor that was hilarious. I had never seen it before. He used his sword as an example of a blind man's cane.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
60,914 Posts
Wish I'd have known about this. Would definitely have recorded it.

·
Rolling Along
1,431 Posts
I enjoyed it and it did bring back many fond memories. I got a kick out of seeing Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd doing the "We are, two wild and crazy guys!" skit again. The first five years were the best, IMHO.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,969 Posts
Is this, or will it be, out on DVD?

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
13,749 Posts
Bettamojo5 said:
I enjoyed it and it did bring back many fond memories. I got a kick out of seeing Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd doing the "We are, two wild and crazy guys!" skit again. The first five years were the best, IMHO.
The original Borats. :)

Greg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts