TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
During the Rose Bowl half time show, a clip with some troops from iraq were shown. My son was in the clip. I am asking if its possible to get a copy of that portion of the haltime show or perhaps a screen capture of the troops. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
thank you, greg

·
run of the mill TCFer
31,665 Posts
mpica said:
Hello,
During the Rose Bowl half time show, a clip with some troops from iraq were shown. My son was in the clip. I am asking if its possible to get a copy of that portion of the haltime show or perhaps a screen capture of the troops. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
thank you, greg
Actually, I still have this on my TiVo. But I don't have it hooked up to a PC where I can make a clip. (My TiVo is only connected to my cable source and not to my network.) I do have it hooked up to a VCR though.

·
Premium Member
24,447 Posts
mpica said:
Hello,
thank you, greg
Greg, if nobody else has offered by now, PM me with your address and I'll send you a DVD of it.

Brad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bsnelson said:
Greg, if nobody else has offered by now, PM me with your address and I'll send you a DVD of it.

Brad
Thank you brad. I will take you up on the offer. I am new to this forum and not certain how to PM you. I will repay you for any expense in shipping and materials. We really appreciate the effort. My son will appreciate it as well. My shipping address is"

RetroFit
Attn: GPica
455 Fortune Blvd
Milford, MA 01757

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.