TiVo Community Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Liberal Elitist
3,596 Posts
It is so hard to beleive that the sherriff was also the Lt. on The Closer. Such different roles in teh same general job.
Agreed 100%.

"You can call me Big Black"
"Well you can call me Medium Brown"
That was clever, but what really cracked me up was Liv following it up saying, "Deputy Baker. I'm white."

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Oh my.... A lot's gone on the past couple of weeks. Turns out that Harry was Goliath and it's not the Apha Draconids as first thought. But the Greys...

I caught on to who was providing the voice of the Grey/Gray immediatley. George Freaking Takai.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Still the funniest show on TV, comedy or not. And the character development reminds me a lot of Northern Exposure which was probably one of my favorite all time hour long "dramas". Still taking me more than an hour to watch this as we pause often from laughter. My son wonders why Alan Tudyk gets no love at Emmy time. He plays this alien character so well and his timing is impeccable. But of course this would never be the type of show that the Emmy folks would ever like, because it's not edgy or trendy or takes on any type of controversial topic or a show that the "cool kids" love AND it's handicapped by being on mainstream linear TV which is barely considered any more.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
This last episode ws kind a fun. So sad to see that Locke I mean Peter had to die. Baby Harry is the next Grogu.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts