TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
garbage cake... Sex in the bathroom and a self defense murder. Not to mention that there's apparently another alien species on Earth. Not to mention an alien baby that that's hungry and can turn invisible.

Reactions: rcandsc

·
UHDTV Snob
13,681 Posts
So looks like this wont return 'til summer...bummer...

So Casper and Logan are now dead? And there's another alien Baby Goliath told Harry? Like where this is going. Hopefully Kate and Darcy patches things up...that was brutal!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
It was suggested last season there are other alien type(s), so that was kind of expected.

My only disappointment is they spent half a season almost dropping the whole General McCallister, Casper, Logan story aside from occasional 10-second teasers to remind you they're still out there.

Given the weird behavior of Lisa Casper from the beginning I suspected she was a different type of alien (maybe reptilian) going back to last season. I would suggest the alien dude taking sniper shots at McCallister and Logan might be the new physical incarnation of Casper, or one of her allies. He certainly has the same personality as her.

·
Well-Known Mumbler
12,538 Posts
Just signed up for P+ from an AMEX offer ($5 /mo, 3 mo max, so I only pay tax), and was surprised to see that my pihole was blocking ads (almost all streamers host ads on their own site (which pihole can’t block)).
psst... Pi-hole also blocks ads on (among others) Filmrise and the Roku Channel. Keep it on the DL.

But also, it blocks Paramount+ ads in a way that can even block premium subscribers from actually viewing shows, so I'll have to do something about that. (Either whitelist them or cancel P+, because I'm paying for no ads, damnit.)

·
Well-Known Mumbler
12,538 Posts
Given the weird behavior of Lisa Casper from the beginning I suspected she was a different type of alien (maybe reptilian) going back to last season.
I stand by my opinion that she was just a human psychopath. (The guys with the eyes, though...)

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,146 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Excellent.

Funny timing, I spent a good 10-15 minutes last night trying to find the return date because I figured I must have missed the announcement.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,146 Posts
Excellent.

Funny timing, I spent a good 10-15 minutes last night trying to find the return date because I figured I must have missed the announcement.
It drives me nuts, I follow SyFy's channel and follow their links, and they have their website set on mobile to immediately change to an ad for rewatching the show the second you touch the screen. Meanwhile I JUST binged for the first time like a month ago.

·
Nerd Fashionista
6,075 Posts
41 - 60 of 71 Posts