TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
oldweakandpathetic
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today that Junkyard Wars reruns are starting to air on Discovery again. I've probably seen most, if not all of them but I'm glad to see them nonetheless just because it's been a few years.

That got me to thinking about other shows I'd like to see reruns of, stuff that never seems to air. Most recently, I'd love to see reruns of Batttle Bots. Seems like it never aired again after the run ended.

There are tons of shows from the 50's and 60's that I would watch if someone would show them. I wish TV Land had the rights to more content. What would you like to see again?

·
Garden obsessed
15,340 Posts
St. Elsewhere
The Paper Chase
Boomtown
Peyton Place
Jack Paar
Dick Cavett, which they did rerun for a bit there, but not enough
My Friend Tony, which absolutely nobody will remember

·
Registered
627 Posts
My girls loved Powerpuff Girls.

On the Superhero theme I wish that somebody would show the Spider-Man and X-Men series from the early 90s, since they still haven't come out on DVD.

·
well rounded
3,130 Posts
Maverick

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
"It takes a Thief' w/Robert Wagner

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
jeff125va said:
I haven't seen reruns of Newhart in years. And it's not available on DVD either (but that's another thread).
I have the complete first season that I got at Wal-Mart awhile ago. Don't know if more seasons are out or not.

·
Time for a new Title
27,676 Posts
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Laboratory

I didn't know they were gonna rerun Junkyard Wars. I've gotta setup an SP for that.

Edit: Turns out Boomerang is showing Dexter's Laboratory. SP is setup.

·
UMF Catalyst
Cogitamus Ergo Sumus
23,760 Posts
We're going on a cruise in a week and a half, and I'd love to be watching reruns of Love Boat until then!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts