TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to remove the following new "features"?

Yahoo! Photos
Yahoo! Weather
Yahoo! Traffic
Browse & Buy Movie Tickets
Live365
Podcaster
SameGame
Wordsmith
Skull & Bones​

Failing that, is there anyway to push them to the bottom of the list with the equally useless "New Music at Best Buy" and "Nikon: Legends Behind the Lens"?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
audiocrawford said:
I'd be fine with the new features and even their placement IF I could put my personal server at the top. I don't like having to scroll down to the next page for the thing I access the most.
I'd settle for that. I'll never use any of the new features, but if I could float them below the features I want, such as the programs running on my own servers, that'll be just fine with me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
bcurnow said:
I'd settle for that. I'll never use any of the new features, but if I could float them below the features I want, such as the programs running on my own servers, that'll be just fine with me.
Well, I was just playing with it, and it seems it "remembers" where you were in the menu, like the Now Playing list does. So there were no extra clicks to get to my server. Like other TiVo menus, I don't care for the excessive clutter in the interface, but at least it's not completely intrusive.

That said, I did find one of the features I enjoy - the weather forcast. That one impressed a lot of friends today, LOL. It's perfect for me, as I don't need super detailed info (I am one of those people that generally just looks outside, LOL) but it's nice to know when snow is coming/etc.

AC

·
Registered
120 Posts
Question: I have 3 TiVos, and the new Yahoo "services" appear on one and not on the others. We didn't do anything to get them on the one machine. If I want them on the others (not sure if I do or don't), do I "sign up" as mentioned above? Why would I have gotten them on one machine only?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is there any update on this? I just discovered all those Yahoo! links and I'd rather just see galleon and the apps I wrote! Either turn it off or at least alphabetize it! Maybe a thumbs down (or 3) to move it to the bottom?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.