TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lord of Darkness
1,554 Posts
The SAT T60 is a problem, as your unit is a Philips DSR6000R01. That is a Software problem.

Seeing that you have identical Philips DSR units and they all work with the Peanut remotes but not with the New (well New HD) unit then I would be looking into why this has happened.

Atleast weaknees above is now aware of the problem and hopefully all will be resolved. Keep us posted :D

·
Lord of Darkness
1,554 Posts
bgreen5 said:
Update...

WeaKnees sent out a replacement drive which I installed last night. The unit boots fine and goes thru Guided Setup (as before), and it responds to my peanut remotes. :) :up:

Now I just need to send the first drive back to have my CC credited.

This time, Sys Info says: "Philips / DSR6000". Hopefully, that won't pose any software conflict for my DSR6000R01.
In System Information it should say Philips DSR6000 as it does.

My DSR6000R01 units all say the same thing. So, all is back to normal and well again.

Must give a BIG thumbs up :up: to Weakness. The Drive sent out was the wrong One, but the replacement is fine. Mistakes sometimes happen, and its good that all has been resolved.

Great Customer Service is becoming harder to find nowdays. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.