TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dark side Nrth Devon
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AArgghh I've just realised that a season pass I had for Vanished on CH5 was set to keep 5 only, and its deleted the first episode.

Looking back through my deleted shows in Tivoweb, the list only goes back to early July.

Is there any way to undelete shows not shown in the list, else my name will be worse than mud :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
threadkiller said:
AArgghh I've just realised that a season pass I had for Vanished on CH5 was set to keep 5 only, and its deleted the first episode.

Looking back through my deleted shows in Tivoweb, the list only goes back to early July.

Is there any way to undelete shows not shown in the list, else my name will be worse than mud :(
Sorry, Worse than Mud, but I think theres no way to recover them once they've gone from the list in Tivoweb. Almost certainly the disk sectors will have been over-written by now.

·
Registered
7,968 Posts
If they aren't in the list of Deleted shows then Tivo has reused the space for something else including possibly Suggestions.

Your only option now is a BitTorrent download.

·
Dark side Nrth Devon
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys, :(

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
If you don't really watch suggestions, then I suggest that you turn them off. Deleted recordings will then last much longer.

·
Dark side Nrth Devon
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iankb said:
If you don't really watch suggestions, then I suggest that you turn them off. Deleted recordings will then last much longer.
I dont use suggestions at all, & to be honest theres not really that much I record on this TiVo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts