TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Bigfoot said:
Does anyone know if you still can record music by using the wishlist feature? :)
I don't see why not -- though the effectiveness would depend on the level of detail in the guide data. Our Comcast provided music channels seem to have enough for it to be at least somewhat discriminating.

Time to experiment

Michael

ps: For an interesting music source you might also look at Pandora.com -- playlists based your likes/dislikes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mdscott said:
I don't see why not -- though the effectiveness would depend on the level of detail in the guide data. Our Comcast provided music channels seem to have enough for it to be at least somewhat discriminating.

Time to experiment

Michael

ps: For an interesting music source you might also look at Pandora.com -- playlists based your likes/dislikes.
I've tried by using the wishlist feature but as of yet I haven't been able to do it!
I have a mini disk player and recorder though, so I took the digital link cable and plugged it into the digital output of my directv DVR port and plugged in the other end into the recorder and wala copied fine, so I'm happy with that anyway!

Bigfoot

Thanks for the reply Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts