TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27,180 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. My RW SP is set to record the new show, but not this. Seems pretty stupid of MTV to do that, but then again, they are awful about guide data and episode info, so it doesn't surprise me.

· Registered
27,180 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm thinking about cancelling my SP for the Real World. While watching this special, I found myself bored. I think I'm just getting sick of the fighting and the sex (yes, I realize that's the whole point of the show). Maybe I'm getting too old for it (I'm turning 30 this year). Plus, we have a 12 year old daughter, that I don't want her to think that that is what the actual real world is like (it isn't is it?). And this is someone who's seen almost every single season (there were a couple I missed when I didn't have cable), but I'm pretty sure I caught marathons of them when I did get it back. Anyway, maybe I'll watch the first couple episodes to see if I find any compelling reason to continue watching.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.