TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last few days all three of my TiVo's (2 Bolts and 1 Roamio) been using all tuners to record 1 minute manual recordings on channel 109 and 110 (C Span & C Span 2). I have Fios. These are occurring at random times of day and using all tuners (suggestions are turned off). I discovered this because the Mini said all tuners were in use. I thought that might be possible so I changed the dvr that it was linked to and got the same message. I've been with TiVo for a long time and this is the first time this has happened. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thank you.

Reactions: Jeanne Chaikin

·
tabasco rules
16,357 Posts
workaround: uncheck c-span channels in the guide channel list in settings and reboot, the phantom recordings will be gone. deleting the recordings in the to do list will not work, the recordings will just keep coming back.

thread:

Tivo recording ghost shows | TiVo Community Forum

Reactions: dianebrat

·
Registered
5 Posts
The last few days all three of my TiVo's (2 Bolts and 1 Roamio) been using all tuners to record 1 minute manual recordings on channel 109 and 110 (C Span & C Span 2). I have Fios. These are occurring at random times of day and using all tuners (suggestions are turned off). I discovered this because the Mini said all tuners were in use. I thought that might be possible so I changed the dvr that it was linked to and got the same message. I've been with TiVo for a long time and this is the first time this has happened. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thank you.
Mine as well. Always CSPAN which is not on my recording list. Mistery. Maybe the leftist gremlins are at it again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It hasn't done it in a couple days so maybe it is fixed. 🤞
Thanks for your input everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts