TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R15 was acting sluggish and not giving me correct guide info, etc. Rebooted it and it would not come up at all. It would just say that its comming up and keep restarting the process. DirecTV sent me a new one. I have only been having it a month, Just for everyones info.

·
Registered
97 Posts
vettegofast said:
My R15 was acting sluggish and not giving me correct guide info, etc. Rebooted it and it would not come up at all. It would just say that its comming up and keep restarting the process. DirecTV sent me a new one. I have only been having it a month, Just for everyones info.
Try to replace it with a R10 before they are no longer available. Ask D* for a return authorization and a credit to purchase the R10 on your own. Locally check Curcuit City, Best Buy and Office Depot. If you can't find it contact Weaknees.

·
Again with shoelaces
1,335 Posts
rick31621 said:
Try to replace it with a R10 before they are no longer available. Ask D* for a return authorization and a credit to purchase the R10 on your own. Locally check Curcuit City, Best Buy and Office Depot. If you can't find it contact Weaknees.
Yeah because R10's are never defective within the warranty period. They last forever. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Already got this new R15 up and recording. Hopefully it wont go. I can hear it accessing the HD when I change channels and access the "list" and stuff. I guess this one is a little louder than the old one for some reason.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That's correct, Earl. Nice to see the board is sticking with that policy of not having that model discussed around here. That is, as long as whoever's posting doesn't have anything positive to say about it. :rolleyes:

·
has gone his way...
4,421 Posts
Even the threads that Have positive dicussion, I have refered them to go to DBSTalk.com
(hence the reason why I even added it to my sig)

The owner/mods of the boards don't want it here anylonger... Their board, their rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.