TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. I am going to ask this question, though I'm not clear if PyTivoDesktop is widely used.

I have it running on my desktop and can see my TiVo and the list of recordings. If I click "download all" it will start to download all of my recordings. However, if I add one or two TiVo recordings I see them in the queue, but the download never initiates. I am unable to find any way to force it to start the download of the recordings in queue. I have been unable to find any sort of help or support files that discuss many operational aspects beyond how to install the desktop application. I sent a support request to the address in the 'about' section of the app, but I'm not overly confident that I'll hear anything back.

· Registered
1,223 Posts
I use the program nearly every day to download recordings nightly, but I never used the Download All feature. I regularly queue up 10-15 recordings manually and never have an issue adding recordings at a later time. Not sure what to suggest, but you might want to try manually queueing them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts