TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
HELLO
just to say a big thankyou to all the members who helped me get this item up and working.it now has program listings and records programs etc as it is supossed to

it has been put up for sale on the most popular on-line auction site. because of the help i have had i would have liked it to have gone up for sale on your forum but that may have broken rules.i did look for a general for sale section but could not find one. good luck to all you guys.
regards to all
pipjack

·
Serious TiVo User
1,181 Posts
Oh, what a shame you didn't even give it a go, especially after the help we gave you get it up and running. I was sure when I suggested you sell it on that you'd at least try it for a day or two first and be convinced at how much better TiVo is than anything else on the market even after all this time.

I now sincerely regret and apologise to other forum members that I jokingly made the suggestion of selling the TiVo on e-bay as quite a few people put in quite a bit of advice about getting this up and running for this newbie only to find out that it seems he's only interested in making it financially viable anyway. Sorry, lads & lasses.

Oh well, you live and learn I suppose. Some are just out there for the money. At least he was decent enough to thank us for our efforts - far more than most would do and that at least makes him an OK guy my eyes I suppose.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.