TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We enjoyed this, although it wasn't the best story line. I sure wish they had had Pyschisics as a class when I was in school. ;)

My favorite line: When Shawn and his dad were talking about the older guy in makeup passing as a teenager. "Oh, I don't know dad, put a wig on you and you'd look just like you did when I was a kid." I almost fell out of my chair. It's great when a show can pick on itself.

· I am Groot!
59,728 Posts
pkscout said:
We enjoyed this, although it wasn't the best story line. I sure wish they had had Pyschisics as a class when I was in school. ;)
It was amusing that he had a much harder time pulling his usual crap with the geniuses. Until he distracted them with advice on dating, or other topics they didn't actually know anything about...

· Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dswallow said:
Ummm... August is 8, not 7. :)

Psych 8/24/2007 (S02E07) "If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead?"
What goes around comes around. Last week I was teasing someone about getting the date wrong on a Flash Gordon episode. :D

Looks like you can't fix that yourself after a few minutes, so we'll just wait for the modgods to arrive, smote me, and fix it.

· Save the Moderatоr
34,426 Posts
pkscout said:
What goes around comes around. Last week I was teasing someone about getting the date wrong on a Flash Gordon episode. :D

Looks like you can't fix that yourself after a few minutes, so we'll just wait for the modgods to arrive, smote me, and fix it.
You have to report the post to bring it to a moderators attention.

· Registered
10 Posts
Gus as Holly Robinson!!
Classic.

Great stuff with 21 jump street and Kadeem Hardison references.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.