TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SP for Property Ladder new episodes only on TLC channel 280 on my SD-DVR80. For the first month of this season, it recorded every Saturday night at 8:00 like it should, but for the past few weeks it hasn't recorded even though a new episode has been airing each Sat night. So I tried deleting the SP and recreating it but it didn't help. When I recreated it, I went to the guide for this Sat night's airing and set up the new SP from there. Now a few days later, the to do list is showing it will only record the 5:00 Sat episode (which is a repeat of last Sat's) but it is not going to record the 8:00 new episode (I checked the more info screen and it lists the OAD as 9/1/07). I then went to view upcoming episodes and it does not even list the 8:00 episode as an upcoming episode.

Something is definitely screwed up with the guide data for this show. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't think it's specific to this Tivo as I'm also having the same problem on my HR20. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the HR20 I get 'this program was not recorded because it was no longer available.' I'll check the Tivo tonight, but I think it gives its version of that same message (I'm not sure of exact wording).

·
Just hangin'
30,958 Posts
My guess is that the guide data has gotten messed up a little. Usually a simple reboot/restart will cause the unit to re-index the data.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same issue...I also have a lot of things that won't record due to it being in the program guide again within 28 days. My guess is with that, is because we have a lot stored that really needs to be deleted.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My problem had nothing to do with the 28 day rule. My SP wasn't seeing the episodes at all. Last night I canceled the SP and then recreated it using the 9/1 8PM airing. Now that episode and the 9/8 8PM episode are showing up in the to do list, so I guess all is well.

I also did the same thing on my HR20 with the same results. Must have been some bad guide data for that show for awhile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts