TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I need to temporarily use the Peanut remote that came with my Roamio. I have an Onkyo TX-RS607 and I went through setup and tried all the Onkyo A/V Receiver codes displayed by my Tivo but nothing worked - am I SOL? Is there something else I can try? Thanks!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Integra is not listed as an option in the Tivo setup. kpeters59 - I'm glad that code worked for you, my guess is you have a different model Onkyo. None of the Onkyo codes worked for me. I started the search - but hundreds of codes at one every 2 seconds is more time than I have to give to this. I tried Tivo support and they referred me to Onkyo (like Onkyo would know the right code for a Tivo product :-() Guess I'm SOL. Need to buy a replacement Harmony sooner rather than later...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
When I setup my peanut remote thru my mini for my ONKYO, it lists a completely different set of codes & one of them worked mine fine - give these a try:
2128, 2075, 2083, 2076, 2044

Also, when I tried it directly thru my Roamio, I get even more codes for ONKYO that are not in the 2nd post above:
1177, 1223, 1224, 1251

(I'd post screenshots of these codes, but it's a PITA to post cell pictures on this site...)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.