TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which HBO app do you have on your TIVO box? Through the APP option, I can only get HBO GO. The problem is I need the HBO Now app because I signed up for HBO through Hulu. I can get it on my mobile devices with HBO NOW, but don't see that app in my Tivo. SOOO I'm having trouble determining if the problem is my TIVO, my TV, or Hulu. PLEASE HELP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HBO has not made the 'HBO NOW' app available for the TiVo platform, only the 'HBO GO' app, which requires a cable or satellite provider subscription to HBO ... and a provider that allows access via HBO GO on the TiVo platform.

If you paid for HBO via Hulu, is the HBO content not available via the Hulu app on TiVo? (If you're an Amazon Prime customer, I believe you could get HBO as an Amazon Channel ... and access the content via the Prime Video app on TiVos.)
Thanks for quick response. I also have a roku 2. I tried going through that way and same problem. I tried to research if the Roku 2 is incompatible and couldn't find anything. When I called Hulu the woman said it was my tv that was the problem. She said it was too old. I have a 55" LCD flat that's only 3 years old. Thoughts?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.