TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windows 10 patched, Firefox 93 (up to date).

Within the last few days, I try to open threads and get the following
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

I don't get this message using Chrome. Any ideas / suggestions?

· Administrator
8,156 Posts
If it’s just Firefox it’s an issue on your end most likely a plug-in. Firefox has been having a lot of issues and laid off a huge amount of staff saying their development would be impacted. Their market share is down to about 3%. Try it in safe mode. Also make sure it’s not an htttp bookmark issue.

· Registered
3,219 Posts
Just to chime in, I'm seeing the same issue with Chrome over the same time period. I'm running zero add-ons. The forum will work fine for a little bit each morning, but then it is endless 400 errors.

My workflow is usually to open to the 'New Posts" filter, and then right-click, open new tab, several threads I want to read with new posts. The first 3-4 load fully, subsequent threads throw a 400 Error. On the first instance, I can refresh the page of the previously opened threads and it will load properly. After that, EVERYTHING I attempt on TCF becomes a 400 Bad Request error.

Works fine in Edge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.