TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
I got this to work on my TivoWebPlus V1.3.1 install - I used a "traditional hack" method of just removing the offending code! No, you can't always be this lucky, but I didn't really care anything about tyshow links, so I figured I could just disable that part and viola! - it works!!

In the V0.4 merge.itcl module itself, I commented out these lines (note: I did a cat -n merge.itcl to create the line numbers as an aid to finding the lines - they are not in the code!):

Code:
Before:
    92    if { $::tyshow_links } {
    93      set merge_th "$merge_th [th ""]"
    94    }

After:

    92  #  if { $::tyshow_links } {
    93  #    set merge_th "$merge_th [th ""]"
    94  #  }
and
Code:
Before:
   266    if { $::tyshow_links && $type != "" } {
   267      set merge_td "$merge_td [td [html_link "/asx/$fsid.asx" "View"]]"
   268    }

After:

   266  #  if { $::tyshow_links && $type != "" } {
   267  #    set merge_td "$merge_td [td [html_link "/asx/$fsid.asx" "View"]]"
   268  #  }
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top