TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
It's Just TV
27,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could see the Michael was gonna be the guy to solve the water problem from a mile away.

Whistler is back among the top-siders now, but we still don't know why he's important (and not like they'll tell us anytime soon :( )

More of Bellick parading around in minimal clothing. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
bdowell said:
Could see the Michael was gonna be the guy to solve the water problem from a mile away.

Whistler is back among the top-siders now, but we still don't know why he's important (and not like they'll tell us anytime soon :( )

More of Bellick parading around in minimal clothing. Ugh.
You and everyone else got their wish, Bellick is now clothed!!! No more ******-tighties!!

I liked this episode more than the first one.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I'd like it if this episode set the trend for the rest of the season. If this had been season one it would have taken Michael 4-5 shows to examine the brickwork, map out the plumbing system and make personal contacts with the alcohol and plastic bag suppliers. ( with side trips to source the Betty and Veronica comics the moonshiner wanted in trade.)

The bird book was interesting. In addition to the origami birds, Michael used http://europeangoldfinch.net/ to communicate while on the run.

·
Go Pats
46,509 Posts
newsposter said:
Ok with linc dead, how do they get mike to cooperate? The son i guess and sara. Just seems like it would be easier another way.
Like I said, I don't think this whole season 3 plot would have happened if Linc died.

The "company" or whatever probably has a lot of things going on at once, and this was one of them, and they found a possible solution to it.

originally they probably wanted Linc dead and didn't even know about his brother, but then Mike decided to try and break Linc out.

·
Go Pats!
9,606 Posts
I thought Whistler got awful clean in a hurry once he was topside. Seems like they pulled one out of 24's playbook/time-travel book..... ;)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
These first two episodes of this season have been rather lousy in my opinion. The set is so cheeseball and the writing crutch with the outside fence conversations is crazy. I'm hoping they break out of this place very soon.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.