TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
tabasco rules
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this subject has been covered by multiple venues over the years (ad nauseam), but when it was picked up by one of my wishlist searches, and i read the production and direction credits, i decided to give it a try - the first three parts premier friday on fx:
From Emmy® Award-winning Killer Films (This American Life, Mildred Pierce) and Sundance World Cinema Grand Jury Prize winning VICE Studios (Flee, The Report) comes PRIDE, a six-part documentary series chronicling the struggle for LGBTQ+ civil rights in America from the 1950s through the 2000s.

Seven renowned LGBTQ+ directors explore heroic and heartbreaking stories that define us as a nation. The limited series spans the FBI surveillance of homosexuals during the 1950s Lavender Scare to the "Culture Wars" of the 1990s and beyond, exploring the queer legacy of the Civil Rights movement and the battle over marriage equality.

Reactions: skypros and mrsean

·
tabasco rules
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw the ad as I fast-forwarded through the commercials on "Pose" and immediately set my DVR. Looking forward to it! :)
i don't watch pose - there, i said it out loud - now, at any moment, my card is going to be revoked... :eek:penmouth::wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.