TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
UHD Addict
24,126 Posts
I wish they would offer this with the Roamio. I have one Roamio on the $6.95 a month plan that I take with me to my GFs house or on travel. I would love to be able to switch it to a Bolt. Since it is much smaller than the Roamio. And much faster with transfer rates.

·
TDL shepherd
17,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This has been around for a while? I couldn't find a link/reference to the described promotion. (Note that the described terms are distinctly different from the recent "Buy a BOLT/BOLT+ and transfer your S2/S3 Lifetime service for $99" promotion. This promotion appears to target those with subscription service plans, rather than Lifetime/All-in.)

·
UHD Addict
24,126 Posts
This has been around for a while? I couldn't find a link/reference to the described promotion. (Note that the described terms are distinctly different from the recent "Buy a BOLT/BOLT+ and transfer your S2/S3 Lifetime service for $99" promotion. This promotion appears to target those with subscription service plans, rather than Lifetime/All-in.)
Yes. At first I thought it was the previous promotion.:oops: Then I realized you were talking about boxes with the monthly rates.

Reactions: krkaufman

·
TDL shepherd
17,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Note that I've only posted this info to this thread (within the BOLT forum) and one of the previous promotion's threads (within the Coffee House forum, buried deep on pg 62 of the thread), so if anybody confirms the promotion it may warrant broader communication.

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
I did this with an HD to Roamio before the Bolt came out. $99 for a 4-tuner Roamio and transfer of my $6.95 monthly. Makes sense that they're now doing it with the Bolt.

·
Registered
27,636 Posts
Well, this is consistent with what a few other users were told/insinuated at by TiVo, as to a possible EOL for older TiVo boxes. And with what some of us have been pondering might be the case, and as a motivation for the late March/early April $99 lifetime transfer with upgrade deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.