TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Palindromer
20,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone still watching?

Just caught up through episode 12...

Jay is amazing... He's got more lives than a cat!

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
Yup, just caught up myself. I thought for sure Jay was a goner. When it turned out he didn't have a black spot, I about fell out of the chair. Christa seriously turned against Ben at the last minute.

Ben's pretty lucky in his own way though. It was pretty obvious how the ballots were going to be cast since Ben and Jay made nice, and I honestly thought Christa would choose to cut Ben adrift over Laurel because of the way she so quickly turned on him. Lucky for Ben Christa supposedly wants to go against the strongest competitor at the end.

·
Makes Bathtime Fun!
134 Posts
I'm still planning to watch them all. I did a recap of the first two online episodes here that some folks enjoyed. I've had a really busy last 2 weeks and haven't caught the two newest yet - but when I do (in the next few days) I'll still do a recap if anyone still wants one. Or does the CBS site recap them as well as post them? I don't mind doing it if anyone still wants them - sorry I'm not up to date.

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
I wanted to care after it went off the air but I can't stand to watch an entire episode at my computer and the recaps just don't portray any of the emotion so I just gave up :( Why couldn't they have just burned this show off?

·
oldweakandpathetic
21,397 Posts
It seemed like Ben did a great job of saving his own ass at the pirate's court. This is a really capable final 4.

Is there just one episode left?

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
macquariumguy said:
It seemed like Ben did a great job of saving his own ass at the pirate's court. This is a really capable final 4.

Is there just one episode left?
I didn't get the impression from next week's preview that it would be the finale. I'm guessing we have two more episodes.

·
huh?
3,179 Posts
I'm amazed Jay is still in the game, but he is and I'm impressed so far. At this point, any of the final four could win and I'd be ok with that. I'm curious how the end of the show is going to play out.

·
All About Footwork
31,738 Posts
I'm still watching...the trick with Christa is to be the LAST person to talk to her before she makes a decision!

finally, a surprise...a little too late for a good ep, but number 12 was the first good one...

funny how now CBS doesn't even run commercials ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts