TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
oldweakandpathetic
21,401 Posts
Well, that was an okay episode but I'm truly sorry to see Nessa gone, she is a sweetie. I'm not sure why the 3 felt it necessary to hide their intentions so thoroughly.

Christa is the real deal though. Smart and knows when to keep quiet. I would be delighted if she makes it to the end.

Just like last week, the sound quit about 2 minutes from the end - right before the vote is revealed. What's up with that? On the plus side, the quality was much better. I'll keep watching.

·
Makes Bathtime Fun!
134 Posts
I already posted a summary of this the other night but it fell of the front page so you probably didn't see it... I'm gonna bump it up in case anyone is interested.

·
TCF Bookie
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sound worked fine for me.
I thought it was a good episode...plus some mud wrestling.
Also sorry to see Nessa leave, especially since Kendra thinks she's being kept around for any reason other than the fact that she's awful.
How long until they realize they need to actually have a few "outsiders" around to stop Jay from pulling the strings?

·
oldweakandpathetic
21,401 Posts
I couldn't read the other thread until I had the torrent link, so this thread was much better for my situation. I do appreciate the synopsis, but I wanted to watch the show first.

·
All About Footwork
31,753 Posts
Nessa looked really hot in that little pink dress at Pirate's court :up:

another ho-hum ep...just like with Survivor, you knew who was going to be cut adrift 10 minutes into the ep (since Nessa got all the air time)...

·
Registered
397 Posts
I watched it on the CBS site, about 1/2 way through the episode I happened to look up at the bar with all the pirates and noticed that Nessa was in b/w instead of color, so I knew she was the one to go. Wish they wouldn't do that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts