TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
wait.. I did what?
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a huge surprise with the way CBS has been moving it around.

CBS Cancels Pirate Master

I'll watch the last 5 episodes on the web, but considering how much less I've been enjoying it as the cast dwindles, very much the opposite of Survivor, it's not unexpected.

At least we'll get to see it burned off to completion on the web unlike shows like 3LBS that just went *poof* despite promising to finish out on innertube.

<insert obvious "walk the plank" "set out to drift" etc comments>

·
Tivo Junkie
1,541 Posts
Well this is frustrating. Not that I particularly liked the show, but it's the show I watch with my son and he's going to be upset. I know I'll forget to watch it online. Grrrrr! Or more appropriately: Arrrrgh!

·
Cherished Member
340 Posts
It wasn't the greatest show in the world, but it was a show my girlfriend and i liked to watch together. Guess we'll have to figure out something else to do now.

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
Well I gave up on it on week 3, just because of time constraints really. I had anticipated catching up at some point but i would have had to found missing episodes around somewhere.

It is interesting they just did a massive ad campaign and launch for the show in Australia.

Mark Burnett is not having a good summer is he?

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
I was getting a bit bored with the show, but I would have watched the remaining eps on TV.

My internet connection often does not play well with streaming video feeds, so I'm not sure if I will watch the online eps. I guess I'll try, but if it's a hassle I expect I'll just give up.

Does the winner still get the money and everything if the show isn't fully aired?

·
TiVo/MCE/PSP
730 Posts
It would be good it our TiVo could go out to the web and download the remaining episodes from CBS but that technology must be some months away.

·
Registered
444 Posts
With all the cable channels that Viacom owns, it is a shame they couldn't dump the last 5 episodes on one of them, even if it is over night, so those without internet or don't like watching shows on their computer can see them.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.