TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
I don't know, I wasn't very impressed with what they did with the "Ghosts" thing. I was expecting a bit more. Not sure what I was expecting, but what they did seemed pretty mundane.

I also am very surprised they still voted with only three people. Surely they're going to switch that up somehow next week--they can't possibly only have two people voting. I'm curious to see how that will be handled.

We're obviously right on the verge of a shift in how this game is played, and I'm getting ready to see that happen soon. I've loved this show since I first saw, but even I'm getting a tad bored now.

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
Mikkel_Knight said:
Sure they can - the Captain would make the tie-breaking vote... Same as when they had 8 people on the court (jury). I'm pretty sure that's what was said during one of the potentially tie-vote situations early in the season...
Well sure, I know they could, but that just seems like a pretty small number of people voting.

Eh, who knows. :)

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
JLucPicard said:
Looks like good old John and his losing the key stunt killed Pirate Master on network TV. On CBS.com, they indicate that beginning Tuesday, all episodes of Pirate Mater will air only on-line. Way to go, numb nuts.

I doubt that the ratings would have been helped by the "Ghosts" winning the challenge (since no episodes have aired since that one anyway), but I like to blame it on the lame-o Chippendale scientist. And there were some real nice eye-candy babes on this one, too. Oh well. :(
Well that just sucks. This has been one of the very few reality shows I actually liked. Figures. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.