TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Thank good old John for what turned what could have been an interesting twist into such a dud. What a moron!

And I, too, don't see how they can possibly have two people deciding the fate of three others. Not that they couldn't, just doesn't seem right.

I wonder at what point they start doing individual "expeditions" rather than the group thing. Seems like we're getting close to something like that.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Looks like good old John and his losing the key stunt killed Pirate Master on network TV. On CBS.com, they indicate that beginning Tuesday, all episodes of Pirate Mater will air only on-line. Way to go, numb nuts.

I doubt that the ratings would have been helped by the "Ghosts" winning the challenge (since no episodes have aired since that one anyway), but I like to blame it on the lame-o Chippendale scientist. And there were some real nice eye-candy babes on this one, too. Oh well. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.