TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,023 Posts
That episode had so much potential but turned out so boring! I was hoping the ghosts would win, or there would be a mutiny, or SOMETHING interesting would happen. But no. This show is getting pretty boring. Hopefully next week . . .

·
Registered
13,023 Posts
Jupiter was an idiot. If you want to rat out your shipmates to get in with the captain, you go to him in private and keep it hush-hush. If you want to stay in the good graces of your shipmates, you keep your mouth shut. Why anyone would even consider doing what she did is beyond me.

John, obviously, also an idiot.

I don't like to point fingers either, as a general matter, but come on! In that circumstance I would point away.

·
Registered
13,023 Posts
stellie93 said:
I know money is on the line, but I was hoping for the crew to sabotage the "triad" this week and help the ghosts win. Especially Louis. :(
Me too. They should get more money in the long run by throwing the Triad out of power. But the part where the ghosts choose the black spots may have been a big disincentive to this approach, depending on the relationships the remaining crew members have with the ghosts.

·
Registered
13,023 Posts
Jeez, they can't even be bothered to air the remaining episodes? I didn't think the show was going to get a second season or anything, but that's just dumb. Way to reward people for trying out new shows! Do they really have something better to air?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.