TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
pcguru83 said:
I also am very surprised they still voted with only three people. Surely they're going to switch that up somehow next week--they can't possibly only have two people voting. I'm curious to see how that will be handled.
Sure they can - the Captain would make the tie-breaking vote... Same as when they had 8 people on the court (jury). I'm pretty sure that's what was said during one of the potentially tie-vote situations early in the season...

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
JETarpon said:
The best chance the crew has at this point (and, what they should have done this week, had John not been such a bonehead) is for someone on the black crew to stage a one-man mutiny at the next challenge, and make Azimuth lose.
This is the thing that I've been wondering why it hasn't happened the last couple of weeks...

It appears as if everyone needs to be nearby or right there when the clue is read or the next step is taken on the challenge...

Sandbag it - purposely dog it and slow down the Capt and his officers - take the lead and purposely get "lost".

Just doesn't make much sense to me that nobody has figured that out, or, if they HAVE figured it out, why they don't do it...

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
martinp13 said:
And I STILL want to know where the host gets his anti-stigmata voting cards! Wicked!!!
Well - the cards don't appear to be simple paper - they seem to be more "cereal box cardboard-ish"

and that would easily explain how the cards can appear to be "whole" again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.