TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bring on the HD
115 Posts
I've only had the HR10 up and running for about 5 days, and haven't seen too many of these issues ... until tonight. I was flipping channels among the national HD feeds of ABC, NBC and CBS during the State of the Union and saw numerous picture dropouts, audio dropouts, audio stutters and even one instance of green pixelation. Right at the start on CBS, the audio was a disaster, all echo-y and out of synch.

Anyone else experience this? I wonder if the networks actually shoot their own feeds at the SotU or if their is a single pool HD feed provided for all of them to share.

·
Bring on the HD
115 Posts
I had several picture blackouts, at least three, while watching "Four Kings" on live tv, channel 82 tonight. If these are happening simultaneously in feeds from D* and OTA, it has to be a network problem, right?

If it keeps up, I will be calling D* to complain. I've only had HD for a week, and my wife is already making faces at me every time it happens.

·
Bring on the HD
115 Posts
Saw many frequent drop outs on NBCE channel 82 last night. I may place a complaint call to D* today just to get this on record. Once in a while I can live with. 5-6 times during a half-hour show is not what I paid for.

·
Bring on the HD
115 Posts
gquiring said:
100% agree with you. The last two days the Olympics on 82 has been almost flawless. UPS makes no difference except that is a huge help when you have a blip on your power, waiting for the Tivo to boot and download is about a 5 minute issue, I can't imagine watching 24 and having to wait that long!!
I've also been watching tons of the Olympics on 82 and don't recall seeing a single video dropout. A couple of audio dropouts, but performance does seem to have improved quite a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.