TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am new to the Tivo community, both for this site and Tivos in general. I just inherited a Tivo but the previous owner took out the old drive and put it in their new one. So I have two drives in the Tivo, but none of them of the Tivo software on it. Does anyone have a base image for a Tivo (Phillips Series I DVR)?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to not have to spend money on this. I mean, I can buy a brand new one for 50 bucks, so it seems silly to pay 20 bucks to restore an old one. Does anyone have an image that I can download for free?

·
Dumb Blond
38,693 Posts
The owner of this forum does not allow people to advertise downloads of TiVo images., as it is a violation of copyright. (Don't ask me how PTVUpgrade manages to sell these - I don't know.) Sometimes if you ask for one in the Upgrades section, clearly specifying your TiVo model number, you may get a private message with a location.

Don't ask me for an image - I don't have any.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.