TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Pass the gravy!
16,819 Posts
Okay I finished both seasons. Got sidetracked with work and other shows. I have to say that I am so upset that is all I get of it. I thought every single character was all kinds of awesome and all the guest stars were head spinning! This is already on it's way to me from Amazon so I can keep the DVDs at least. Is there any extra footage or blooper type stuff on the DVDs, does anyone know?
Freakin' loved this show. My wife and I finished it in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
16,261 Posts
I loved this show too. I didn't discover it until S02, so I only saw a couple eps from S01. I just checked amazon, out of curiosity, for the DVDs and here's what I don't get -

You can purchase both the S01 DVD and the S02 DVD for a total of $22, OR you can buy a single purchase of both of them for $45. What am I missing here?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I loved this show too. I didn't discover it until S02, so I only saw a couple eps from S01. I just checked amazon, out of curiosity, for the DVDs and here's what I don't get -

You can purchase both the S01 DVD and the S02 DVD for a total of $22, OR you can buy a single purchase of both of them for $45. What am I missing here?
Just sign up for a month of Netflix for $8 and stream both seasons.

·
Seriously?
18,477 Posts
I'm happy to tell you what you want to hear: You will eventually see this commercial.
We did? I don't remember seeing that commercial. Maybe I just forgot. Very possible. :)

·
All About Footwork
32,130 Posts

·
well rounded
3,130 Posts
This week's Childrens Hospital was titled "Party Down". The payoff comes in the bit after the credit roll.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,029 Posts
That's awesome. I guess it helps that most of those guys aren't employed anywhere else right now. Explains why Adam Scott wasn't in the scene.

·
well rounded
3,130 Posts
How have I never even heard of Children's Hospital??
It and a similar show, NTSF:SD:SVU:: are on Adult Swim, which is late night Cartoon Network. Both are basically sketch shows, extreme parodies of their repective genres, and are very silly. Childrens Hospital was created and is written by Rob Corddry, formerly of The Daily Show, and NTSF:SD:SVU:: was created and is written by Paul Scheer, who also stars in The League. In addition to some of the cast members of Party Down, combined they star along with their creators, among others, Kate Mulgrew, Rebecca Romijn, Rob Riggle, Lake Bell, Malin Akerman, and Henry Winkler. They're only 12 minute long each, no commercials.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.