TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 17 of 61 Posts

· Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd give the free week a try, and what a poor streaming service.
"All Access" my a%#! — for their most popular shows, they only have the current season.
Unless someone really, really wants the new Star Trek, I see no reason to use All Access if you're using Tivo to record CBS

· Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are all seasons of Elementary on Hulu, but on All Access there are only a few clip and no episodes at all.

What bonehead at CBS decided to name their streaming service "All Access" :)

· Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·

· Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Just got an email from Roku....3 months free trial for CBSAA.
Did you just buy a new Roku?
Roku is Offering 3 Months of CBS All Access Free with Roku Players & Roku TVs - Cord Cutters News
This offer applies to new Roku streaming players, Roku TVs, and Roku Smart Soundbars. The offer applies to new Roku devices purchased between February 7 and March 29, 2020. To get the free three months of CBS All Access, the offer has to be redeemed by April 5, 2020. The offer is only available to new CBS customers.

· Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
Hm. I tried to use INTERROGATION but my account says I have 100% off 1 month of "Limited Commercials" not "Commercial Free". If that's what it really is, I won't be using this at all... I have no time in my life for commercials!
You have a choice before you apply the code and check-out to select Commercial Free or Limited Commercials. I selected and got Commercial Free (Watching e2 of Picard now, commercial free :))

1 - 17 of 61 Posts